SCUBAPIX INSIGHT: "The Canon 60D is a great upper entry-level DSLR camera with some of the features of the semi-pro 7D, making this housing/camera a great combination."
Nauticam is proudly announce the new NA-60D housing to accommodate Canon’s new EOS with perspective, the 60D Digital SLR Camera. The camera features an improved APS-C sized 18.9 megapixel CMOS sensor and a new Digic 4 image process which means finer detail and excellent color reproduction and an expanded ISO capability for uncompromising shooting.
With continuously curved surfaces, user-friendliness and exuding solidity and refinement, Nauticam NA-60D is a condensed housing with all the latest design and fine machining technologies.
To build your system to fit your own lenses, use our Nauticam System builder.
- Patented Locking Port Release Lever
- Super sensitive shutter release
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Audible and blinking moisture alarm
- Lens release button
- Optical Strobe Connectors
- Rubberized Ergonomic Grips
- Three Customizable Accessory Holes (allowing use of optional Nikonos, S6, or Ikelite Strobe Connectors and Hydrophone)
- Embossed Control Function Labels
- Quick Release Camera Mounting Shoe
- Four Strobe & Accessory Base Mounting Locations
- Complete Access to All Key Camera Controls
- A range of port adaptors is available to compatible with different housings.
Get the latest underwater photography product news, reviews and photo shoot-outs on the Scubapix blog. » CLICK TO LAUNCH