Retra Flash Underwater Strobe
RUGGED ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION & HEAT MANAGEMENT
It's not only tough as nails but also sheds heat allowing rapid-fire shooting with no fear of overheating, even on land. If heat builds up in extreme conditions, a thermal protection circuit kicks in for protection.
GUIDE NUMBER 30 WITH EVEN LIGHT COVERAGE
A bright, even beam at 110 degrees can be expanded up to 130 degrees with optional diffusers.
1/2 THE RECYCLE TIME WITH THE EXPANDED BATTERY PACK
Standard recycle time is two seconds from full power. An optional expanded battery compartment reduces that to ONE second and doubles the number of full power flashes.
FRONT BAYONET MOUNT FOR LIGHTING ACCESSORIES
The bayonet mount allows for 3 different diffusers, a reduction ring, and the LSD snoot, making it the most versatile strobe in the water.
- Electrical and Fiber Optic Sync Connections for Everything
- Slave TTL and Manual Strobe operation
- Easy Intuitive Operation
- Smart Pre-flash Cancellation
- 2 Year warranty
- 100W/s (GN30 on land)
- Recycle time @100%: 2s (4x eneloop pro), 1s (8x eneloop pro)
- Number of flash @100%, 0.5Hz: 450x (4x eneloop pro), 900x (8x eneloop pro)
- 300 lumen pilot light
- Pilot light burn time @100%: 3h (4x eneloop pro), 6h (8x eneloop pro)
- 5400K color temperature (4500K with wide angle diffuser)
- 110º beam angle
- 9 manual exposure levels
- S-TTL with +/- 2 f-stop adjustment
- Slave mode with smart pre-flash cancellation
- 4 level smart battery indicator
- Electrical connector options: S&S 5 pin, S6, N5 and Ikelite 5 pin
- Inon and Sea&Sea dual compatible optical connector
- Length = 120mm
- Diameter = 102.5mm
- Weight = 725g (without batteries and accessories, including 1-inch mounting ball)
- Underwater weight = -50g
- 100m depth rating
- 2 year extendable Retra Warranty
Welcome to the Retra Flash.
Made for underwater photographers by underwater photographers - we have dedicated ourselves to create the best underwater strobe on the planet.
You don't need a user manual!
It looks very familiar although you can feel it is fresh. All the controls are clear and easy to access. Even if you are using big winter gloves or barehanded, setting up the Retra Flash is done instinctively.
It's all about controlling the light. You are the master.
The Retra Flash is your tool for creativity. Shape light, use colorful filters, harden or soften the light, the Retra Flash will follow your every command without hesitation. The bayonet allows you to instantly add or remove any accessory.