Wherever there is light, one can photograph. Light makes photography.
Welcome to the Retra Flash.
Made for underwater photographers by underwater photographers - we have dedicated ourselves to create the best underwater strobe on the planet.
You don't need a user manual!
It looks very familiar although you can feel it is fresh. All the controls are clear and easy to access. Even if you are using big winter gloves or barehanded, setting up the Retra Flash is done instinctively.
It's all about controlling the light. You are the master.
The Retra Flash is your tool for creativity. Shape light, use colorful filters, harden or soften the light, the Retra Flash will follow your every command without hesitation. The bayonet allows you to instantly add or remove any accessory.
- 2,5s recycle time (4x eneloop pro)
- 200x full power flash (4x eneloop pro)
- 3 hour with pilot light
- 5500K color temperature (4700K with wide diffuser)
- 95º beam angle (110º with wide diffuser)
- 9 manual exposure levels
- S-TTL with +/- 2 F-stop adjustment
- Slave mode with smart pre-flash cancellation
- 300 lumen pilot light
- 4 level smart battery indicator
- S&S 5 pin, S6, N5 connector options
- Inon, Sea&Sea dual optical connector
- Length = 120mm
- Diameter = 102,5mm
- Weight = 650g (without batteries)
- Underwater weight = -50g
- -100m depth rating
- 2 year extendable Retra Warranty
We want to bring high quality products and services in the hands of underwater photographers. We believe that creativity can come when the tools for it's creation become invisible. This is why we are including a 2 year extendable Retra Warranty with every Retra Flash.